Friday 29 April 2011

Angel denies being Phil’s young girlfriend

Posted by chardyboy on Friday, April 29, 2011 0 comments

source: by Joseph Peter R. Conzalez

Asked about the reported brewing romance between her and Team Azkal’s Phil Younghusband, Angel Locsin says they’re taking things one step at a time.

“Honestly, it’s still too early to tell,” she avers. “At present, we enjoy each other’s company. But that’s just it so far. Let’s just wait and see.”

People are interested to know how the popular football star courts her.

“Court? Actually, I don’t know if he does already. Ha-ha-ha! But he always sends me text messages. We communicate a lot.

“Is constant communication a strong indicator of courtship? I don’t have the slightest of idea. When it comes to going out, we don’t really see each other on a regular frequency. It depends on our availability. We just went to the church together once, that’s it.”

But the dusky actress didn’t deny that Phil has already stepped into her abode.

“Oh yes! Actually, I challenged him that if he’s really serious to know me better, he ought to visit me at home. There, he must be ready to face my family and relatives.

“I was surprised that he did! He really went to our house and met my father. He was so confident and didn’t show any sign of uneasiness. I got touched and couldn’t help but appreciate his guts!” 

Many want to know if she has also met Phil’s family already.

“Not yet. He hasn’t introduced me yet to his folks and siblings. I’m certain it will happen soon,” states Angel.

In spite of her statement that she and Phil isn’t a couple yet, the voluptuous star reveals, “What matters is at this point, he makes me feel happy!”

Meanwhile, there’s a recent issue alleging that she was caught in former beau Luis Manzano’s car.

“I heard about it and I just laughed it off. There isn’t any truth to it. It’s a far-fetched thought. Perhaps, it was another girl but definitely, it wasn’t me. But don’t get me wrong, there’s no bad blood between me and Luis. We remain friends up to now,” explains Angel.

Comments
0 Comments

0 Responses so far:

Leave a Reply