Tuesday 17 May 2011

Younghusband: I love being with Angel

Posted by chardyboy on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 0 comments

source: abs-cbnNEWS.com

MANILA, Philippines – Phil Younghusband has invited actress Angel Locsin to Azkals’ next game in Manila.

The Azkals team will face the footbal team from Sri Lanka on July 3 in Manila. 

“I hope she comes,” Younghusband, an Azkals striker, told ANC’s “The Bottomline.”

The Filipino-British football player has made no effort at hiding his feelings for Locsin. For one, he asked her to be his Valentine's Day date over Twitter this year.

Obviously infatuated, Younghusband got smitten by the actress’ beauty and kindness.

“Sobrang mabait siya, she's matalino, sobrang civil. She’s amazing [and] very down to earth,” he said.

“I love being with Angel. I always look forward to seeing Angel. She’s sobrang busy. It’s hard to see her but I understand. I love being with her. I want to get to know her more, she wants to get to know me more,” he added.

When asked to dedicate one song for her, Younghusband sang lines from “Earth Angel.”

Comments
0 Comments

0 Responses so far:

Leave a Reply